To all our family, friends and fans,
We would like to just take a moment to touch base with everyone on changes being made at the winery as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Our overarching goal here at the Indigenous World is to ensure that we do our part in preventing transmission of the virus, and help to keep our guests, staff and the community healthy. We will all continue to monitor and follow all the relevant health authorities and make changes and updates here as necessary.
To that end we are currently taking the following steps:
- Effective May 22 we have resumed wine tasting and tours. The wine shop is open daily from 11 AM to 6 PM. Tastings will be served in flights with an information package on the wines being provided at the table.
- The Red Fox Club is open Wednesday through Saturday from 12 Noon until 8 PM. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Both winery and restaurant have a strict policy of group sizes of no more that 6. If your group is larger than 6, it will be broken into two groups. This MAY impact timing as groups will be served seperately.
- We have postponed any large gatherings until further notice. Unfortunately, this also includes our wine club pickup parties, which will be rescheduled for a later date.
- All high traffic areas are being heavily and routinely sanitized, and all point of sale interfaces, payment terminals, menus and the bar are cleaned after each use.
- We are attempting to reduce hand contact with guests as much as possible. Tastings will be done in flights with information on each of the wines provided at the table.
- Our staff have been trained on best practices for handwashing, sanitization and are required to stay home if they present with any symptoms of illness.
If you would like to arrange a curbside pickup, our staff would be tickled to carry your wine out and load your vehicle.
Orders can be placed through our store online at https://www.indigenousworldwinery.com/store/ or by phone at 250-769-2824.
Keep looking out for one another,
All of us at Indigenous World