To all our family, friends and fans,
We would like to just take a moment to touch base with everyone on changes being made at the winery as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Our overarching goal here at the Indigenous World is to ensure that we do our part in preventing transmission of the virus, and help to keep our guests, staff and the community healthy. We will all continue to monitor and follow all the relevant health authorities and make changes and updates here as necessary.
To that end we are currently taking the following steps:
- Effective immediately we have ceased providing any wine tasting or tours and have closed the Red Fox Club until further notice.
- The wine shop will remain open 7 days a week between 11am and 6pm. We encourage you to lightly hip check the automatic door opener.
- We have postponed any large gatherings through to the end of April. Unfortunately, this also includes our wine club pickup parties, which will be rescheduled for a later date.
- All high traffic areas are being heavily and routinely sanitized, and all point of sale interfaces, payment terminals, menus and the bar are cleaned after each use.
- We are attempting to reduce hand contact with guests as much as possible.
- Our staff have been trained on best practices for handwashing, sanitization and are required to stay home if they present with any symptoms of illness.
For everyone practicing their social distancing we are offering complimentary shipping on all orders of wine or spirits of 3 bottles or more. Alternatively, if you would like to arrange a pickup our staff would be tickled to carry your wine out and load your vehicle.
Orders can be placed through our store online at https://www.indigenousworldwinery.com/store/ or by phone at 250-769-2824.
Keep looking out for one another,
All of us at Indigenous World